Thank you for your inquiry to Mountain View Academy.
MVA is currently accepting registrations for the 2017-2018 school year for Kindergarten to Grade 12. Registrations are accepted on a first received basis. Admission to Mountain View Academy is based on completed registration forms, school report cards and parent and student (if applicable) interviews.
Although MVA does not administer entrance exams, a copy of the most recent report card and any psychological or educational assessments which may have been performed are required. It is of the utmost importance that you inform us if your child has any learning difficulties in order to ensure that MVA is the right placement for your child.
Required for application:
- Completed registration form
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Student’s report card from previous school (Grade 1-12)
- Copy of student’s psychoeducational evaluation (if applicable)
- Students in Grades 7-9 may be required to have an interview
- Students in Grades 10-12 will be required to have an interview
- $250 non-refundable application fee (New registrations)
- $750 non-refundable tuition deposit
For additional information or to make a personal appointment, please contact the Admissions Director, Colleen Pollock at 403-217-4346 or email@example.com