Thank you for your inquiry to Mountain View Academy.
MVA is currently accepting registrations for the 2017-2018 school year for Kindergarten to Grade 12. Registrations are accepted on a first received basis. Admission to Mountain View Academy is based on completed registration forms and school report cards. An interview may be requested.
Although MVA does not administer entranced exams, a copy of the most recent report card and any psychological or educational assessments which may have been performed are required. It is of the utmost importance that you inform us if your child has any learning difficulties in order to ensure that MVA is the right placement for your child.
Required for application:
- Completed International Student registration form
- Completed Standard registration form
- Student Visa
- Copy of student’s current passport
- Student’s report card (translated) from previous school (Grade 1-12)
- Copy of students psychoeducational evaluation (if applicable)
- Students in Grades 7-9 may be required to have an interview
- Students in Grades 10-12 will be required to have an interview
- $250 non-refundable application fee
- $750 non-refundable tuition deposit
Upon acceptance of international students, MVA will provide one letter for visa purposes indicating that the student has been accepted at MVA. There will be a nominal fee of $20 per letter/documentation thereafter. The school must receive one week notice for any letters/documentation required. Students will not be permitted to attend class if they cannot produce their student visa prior to start date.
For additional information, please contact the Admissions Director, Colleen Pollock at 403-217-4346 or firstname.lastname@example.org